Teigan Klippel Poems
- Dance Of The Dead A dance for the dead a dance to the souls...
- A Modern Day Romeo And Juliet 'You are my lilth' Where his ...
- A Classical Tale sing me a song of sorrow sing me a song of...
- Fall Of Man You are faltering In the lies that have been ...
- Your Portraid Of Deception. a picture perfect portraid ...
- A Lover Once Lost. At first it was bliss but than it turned...
- Lead By Illusions And Miss Rea...
Well i guess that i should talk about myself, let you get to know me a little better.
My name is Teigan
and i have a passion for writing. One day i hope to publish a novel, and maybe a book of poems.
Im 18 years of age and i have been writing my owm poems for a few years. IF you would like to know anything else about me, Just send me a msg or something. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Teigan Klippel
Dance Of The Dead
A dance for the dead
a dance to the souls of the damned
they will dance forever in their captivated trance
How i long
How i long to touch you
But never will i wipe away the tears that you will shed
Never will i be able to
Forever you are lost to me
Lost to me in my dreams
Never will i be able to kiss your red lips
never will i be able to caress your pale face
and my nightmares, they never feel the same
and my dreams are tainted
This feels like a game
a game that i will never win
and let me just hold you
cause the thought of losing you ...