tej Singh Poems
- What A Rhyme! – Promote Yourse... Once upon a time Souls ...
- Picture It & Write: Fairy Tale...
- The Empty Plate Not a morsel for her every grain hath been ...
- The City Of Benares Where is the City of Benares? I’ve ...
- He Wanted To Write A Poem This horse I thought I’d ...
- To Autumn O Autumn, laden with fruit, and stain’d With the ...
- Murder Of Crows – Promote Your... Underneath the September ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tej Singh
What A Rhyme! – Promote Yourself
Once upon a time
Souls drenched in grime
Wanted words to rhyme
Sought immorality and crime
The framework of their paradigm
That inspired the craved rhyme:
Fake democracy is our best policy
To conceal our conspiracy
And veil our greed and hypocrisy
Grass roots follow our tendency
In the name of transparency
Which will be our long-life currency
Luckily, there are honest souls
Sworn to sublime goals
To eradicate these hellholes
Kill off the voracious voles
Restore democracy’s real roles
And harmonize different souls