Tejesh Babu Poems
- Why Do Things Turn In Such A W... Why do things turn in ...
- The Proposal When I’m right in front of you, When it's just...
- My Goals My goals at nursery, Were just about making ...
- Inside My Heart It’s nothing like me rather you're here I ...
- You Never Know! ! ! Commit to words you have spoken Parallel...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tejesh Babu
Inside My Heart
It’s nothing like me rather you're here
I don’t remember when I last felt myself there
But still I don’t feel bad for losing myself
Instead, it's great to feel you lying there.
Never wished for one in my life
May be great things do happen just like that
But now this feeling to wish for such feeling is awesome
And now I can’t avoid wishing you to be in my life.
Though you’ve sown those seeds deep inside
Still they crept through all me
Yesterday no one dared to cut them
Now, it has become too strong even to prune.
Grown by my blood, will never dry ...