Tenebro Angelus Poems
- The Boy And The Island Girl Across the sea I saw an ...
- Heartbreak To you the first who stole my heart I write this ...
- A Hopeless Romantic Sadness brings out the best Of the ...
- Poetic High Sweet mercy, sweet love, why am I forsaken Why ...
- Haunted Memories My memories haunt me like ghosts from the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tenebro Angelus
The Boy And The Island Girl
Across the sea I saw an island
Nothing but trees, dirt, and sand
But then I saw a girl on the beach
She was pretty but far out of reach
So I wrote her a note, and set it to sea
In a bottle I had found next to me
I waited a day and found a reply
On the beach next to where I reside
For months we sent them to and fro
I slowly fell with every single note
One day I decided it was time to meet
So I went to the cliff and dove into the sea
But I hit the water in the wrongest way
And I got caught up in a heavy wave
She saw me dive, she saw me ...