tenzini Tibet Poems
- Love Not Thy Body But Heart..? Love not thy body but heart..?...
- Stolen Day Under the shadow of my life I have secrets ...
- Khuyug And A Dragon A Khuyug from the eastern Tibet, you ...
- Echoing Through The Creek Drifting with the silence breeze, ...
- Heaven's Not So Far Excited nerves yet calm mind trance deep...
- Fire From The Skin Another leaf from the bough; dried and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tenzini Tibet
Heaven's Not So Far
Excited nerves yet calm mind
trance deep into the mystic thought
picture of your curvaceous and wet abyss
withheld amid your two lustrous thighs
Behind my closed eyes burn nerves
beneath skin and raise every single hair
My heart beat fast, faster than ever
but its sound hidden deep inside
only your swollen chest can feel its rhythm
Close your eyes and feel it closer,
you would long to dance, not once but forever,
Just let loose your feet, stretch it wide and high
Let me feel your voluptuous skin; bit to bit
from tight ripen bosom to the serene ...