Terra Bartlebaugh Poems
- An Ode To Coffee Oh foreign beans made of caffeine and love, ...
- That Time Of Year It's that time of year again, when the ...
- Annie You were so young when you were taken, and I wonder ...
- Remembrance He’s gone now with a thousand words left unsaid, ...
- The Phoenix It’s another day that I stand here alive. The ...
- A Soul That Could'Ve Been Save... He was society’s disease at ...
- Black Coffee Burning the midnight oil, letting the light ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Terra Bartlebaugh
An Ode To Coffee
Oh foreign beans made of caffeine and love,
you never fail me.
What is this, a history paper to get done?
I never fear, for you will always be there
hugging me in your warmth.
Let me take you in,
Hush now, my sweet, tasty liquid.
The only sound I'll hear tonight is the hum of the
coffeepot and the clicking of
You'll help me write this wretched paper
and give me inspiration,
So do your job, Joe, and help
keep my eyes open and fingers typing.