TERRY ANDERSON Poems
- Easter Love Easter is time a year that Kids do Easter eggs ...
- My Dark Room When I’m stressed I Sit in the dark and think
- my Springtime Springtime has come cause ...
- A Mother’s Love Hey mother thank you for Giving me tough ...
- I Stand An Alone When I thought I had a friend to talk to ...
- My Crying Heart I'm so depressed about things I worry about...
- My Burning Heart You know love burns to the bone. Because ...
hi everyone I'm a 32 year old young married woman from Saint Paul Mn I love to write a lot of different things from articles to poems. I started to write at the age 8 years old in the third grade. I have earn ton of awards for my writing to. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''People are capable of doing an awful lot when they have no choice and I had no choice. Courage is when you have choices.''Terry Anderson, U.S. hostage. International Herald Tribune (Paris, May 6, 1992).
Comments about TERRY ANDERSON
Easter is time a year that
Kids do Easter eggs hunts
To find the eggs that was
Hidden by other in other places.
Easter is the time a year that
Family come together to celebrate this
Special holiday as one.
Easter is time for kids and parents
To do different activities from the
Coloring of the eggs to making
Easter baskets for other to enjoy
Therefore, Easter is time to enjoy.