Thamer Mager Poems
- Tick Tock Tick tock The sun rises Tick tock Wake and ...
- Do Not Cry Do not cry love You are my source of words I ...
- How Do You Stop Nature How do you tell the sky to stop being ...
- Scale Her own personal scale Balancing out Her ...
- What If Human Nature Was Blind... What if the gems found Deep ...
- The Cold Effect Snow falling Sounds sounding Moments ...
- Run Run To where? Run To what?
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thamer Mager
When all around
Is heart ache and pain
Shouts and cries
Tears and grief.