The Caterpillar Poems
- These Days And Those Days Those days with the wind swaying in...
- Jack Kerouac's Typewriter Rhyt...
- The Caterpillar 'Who are you? ' asked the caterpillar but I...
- Old Crow Old crow your eyelids are grey rapidly ...
- Hollowed You hollowed out my poem and stuck your ...
http: //www.yecaterpillar.blogspot.co.uk/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Caterpillar
These Days And Those Days
Those days with the wind swaying in the trees
those grey misty days of swirling leaves,
of tumbling autumn days falling into water -
the sea lapping around the legs of the pier
watching days, days curled up and crinkled...
do you remember that day, when
Evenings firelit - rain rattling on slate -
wind howlubub hubbing at the tiles above -
rain spatters the window's hollow green glass.
These days and those days - rose from above
the zenith soaring time's track.
Cool evening air between beech-tree groves
where leaves flutter down to ...