The Mimshach School Akure
The Mimshach School Akure Poems
- Believing The Impossible I believe in anything ...that ...
- A Hunted House Living in a hunted house So weird With rats ...
- Super Ninjas Fight like Power Rangers to save lives and ...
- The Shinning Gem The sun So shinning like noon That no one ...
- My Mother My mother is sweet and caring She's as gentle as a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Mimshach School Akure
Believing The Impossible
I believe in anything
...that everything is possible
That no man can kill my belief
So strong and high
Than the highest mountains
Breaking the Gibraltar of unbelief
My desire is unbeatable
My work, my treasure
My success, my vindication
My achievement, my pride
My legacy, my eternity