The silent Poet
The silent Poet Poems
- The Godly Woman I see her face, I see the joy in her eyes...
- Smile, The Cameras Are Watchin... Smile they're looking. Smile...
- The Greatest Gift Of All Some claim to have it, others do ...
- Raise A Glass A sip, just a sip. Mix it with juice, shake ...
- A Truth That Few Would Know RELIGION! Truth, Work, ...
- The Pretenders Camden quick grab your Trilby hat, your ...
- 'Oh No, I'M Going To Be Late' Late, early, different same, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The silent Poet
The Godly Woman
I see her face,
I see the joy in her eyes when I arrive,
Her smile, genuine at my presence,
A hug tells me I am wanted,
her gaze, that I am important,
when I look at her I see her willingness
to give up all she is, she has been
to ignore all her insecurities in favor
of generations she will stand for me,
stay by me, prevent me from harm, my rock
Save me from myself, my equal,
when I see her face,
I know that she is committed to me,
I know she will live for me,
now and forevermore, ...