theodore colterelli Poems
- Marriage Vows/Aniversary Succe... How little we know in our ...
- The Beat Goes On Dear Mom and Dad you have granted us passage...
- The Magic Within Us When my self-esteem is very low, there is...
- A Christmas Moment Two nights before christmas A cold and ...
- Mirror Your Image When you look in a mirror. What is it that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about theodore colterelli
Marriage Vows/Aniversary Successes
How little we know in our growing years?
Protected by our loved ones from woes and fears.
We continue to grow from our past.
Searching for a new love one that will last.
Accentuated by our social being to find one with to share.
We take our wedding vows to show the world we care.
A family is next to sustain our marriage and fortify our love.
To succeed this human experience needs to be blessed from above.
We think back how easy it was to say, 'I do'
But it was your conviction, good foundation and character that seen you through.
Each years number large or small ...