Theresa Peters Poems
- Empty Heart An empty heart That's beatless Dead, ...
- Disturbed My mind is crowded My visions are obscured I've ...
- For The New Year I wish you will see For the New Year I ...
- Tormented The excruciating pain rips my heart out I am ...
- Uncertainity Is there a reason for my existence Or am I ...
- The Unforgettable Sweet, luscious, soft Moist, ...
- Cold World Everyone killing each other We all want to get to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Theresa Peters
An empty heart
Yet no one seems to care
But reaching nowhere
This is all too much to bear
Am I a victim?
Or is this just my share
What goes around
And this, I feel,
Is the full effect of all my misdeeds
I should have played by the rules
But I guess
This is my punishment
For wanting to win at any cost
Now I'm the one who has lost