Thirteen Tears Poems
- I Walk Alone why is it that i'm always alone why aren't you ...
- The Love That Never Was (girl) I'm just sitting here ...
- Hope In Chaos in this world of mine everything is ...
- Dreaming When I dream i'm free Awake I am in prison In ...
- Forest Fire Walking through the forest Walking at midnight ...
- Armegeddon armegeddon the end of it all man will be ...
- Pitfall the voice from your lips dripping honey ever ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thirteen Tears
I Walk Alone
why is it that i'm always alone
why aren't you next to me
instead i get my shadow
and from it i get no glee
this road stretches forever on
empty and dark before my eyes
i walk alone and depressed
because me you despise
i walk this empty street
and do not turn to left or right
i think of you with every step
and cry my self to sleep at night
i walk alone
on a road meant for two
i'll fade along the way
if i'm not with you
my dreams you shattered
my heart you broke
you treat my love
like a joke
can't we forget about the past