Thirteen Tears Poems
- The Love That Never Was (girl) I'm just sitting here ...
- Hope In Chaos in this world of mine everything is ...
- Dreaming When I dream i'm free Awake I am in prison In ...
- I Walk Alone why is it that i'm always alone why aren't you ...
- Forest Fire Walking through the forest Walking at midnight ...
- Armegeddon armegeddon the end of it all man will be ...
- Pitfall the voice from your lips dripping honey ever ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thirteen Tears
The Love That Never Was
I'm just sitting here watching you
Day-dreaming life away
My desire grows stronger
Each and every day
I'd tell you 'bout these feelings
If I knew it'd be okay
Sometimes I even tried
But it just came out as 'hey! '
Those three words that govern life
Oh what I'd give to here you say
It'd be such a joyous moment
Like a stolen sunshine ray!
Sitting here watching you
Dreaming of what could be
We're singing in the rain
Together so happy
I'd walk up and I'd tell you
If I wasn't scared of you rejecting me
But I can't risk ...