Thomas Biggy Poems
- 'What We Are' Humans are nothing, Just echoing shells. Our...
- 'See The Fear' I live in fear, and fear lives in ...
- 'Listen Carefully' Listen closely, carefully. Can you hear ...
- 'Evil Influence' Hanging on the edge of control and rage, I...
- 'High School Low' The authority stands high, speaking of an...
- 'Forever The Dream Of Youth' The words of a child whisper in ...
- 'Tale Of The Poet' The legend of Thomas the poet unknown, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Biggy
'Forever The Dream Of Youth'
The words of a child whisper in my ear,
trying to convey the message of youth.
As I listen, I cry,
when the memories of a simpler life crawl in my mind.
I crave the life before age,
for such a time provided many open doors.
Sadly, no force can fulfill the dream,
of one so lost in a world controlled by time.
Night falls and the unconscious awakens,
revealing the pain I feel more often then not.
So far away, I beg for a chance,
to relive my past and enjoy what I'd neglected as my happiness.