Thomas Henderson Poems
- Fear Is Everywhere You Look Everyone has a fear They don’t ...
- The Rejects Of The World There are a lot of people that are ...
- Broken Heart V2 I wake up to your birds of your voice; you ...
- New Breath Of Life I look has the sun rises to bring the end ...
- Broken Heart I wake up to your loving voice Saying that you...
- The Dying Rose The dark red rose wittles with pain until ...
- Are You Scared Of Me? What are you scared of? Where are you...
I am single, I miss my home town a lot. my friends and my homies. i am a juggalo I love ICP i am a Wiccan and i pry to the goddess of the world. AND TO ALL THE JUGGALOS OUT THEIR WOOP WOOP! ! ! !
Who I'd Like to MeetICP, TWISTED, DARK LOTUS LAMB OF GOD, CRADLE OF FILTH, HATEBREED 3 DOORS DOWN! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Fear Is Everywhere You Look
Everyone has a fear
They don’t even know where it comes from
Fear is everywhere you don’t have to look
There are fears that scare little kids
Like the dark or the monster in the closet
But without fear the world would fall into darkness
There are some people that fear other people
And some that fear water
But a lot of people fear the end of the world
There are people that do not have any fear
They are the people that are different
Even if they hide their fears from humanity
I am someone that is different
But I will tell you my fear
And that is