Thomas King Poems
- Don’t Drink The Water Ascending from the depths of my ...
- Left For Dead Look at you now All bloated and ...
- A Sense Of Love Passion and love Flows from your ...
- Adam’s Apple Red ripe is my fruit Plump and bursting with ...
- Eternal Flame The flames still strong And the light is ...
- A Question Of Love I asked a question Onto the night How is...
- Love Gets Under Your Skin Moist lips Swollen with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas King
Don’t Drink The Water
Ascending from the depths
of my personal sea of sorrow,
I feel the pressure in my body easing
as i get nearer to the surface,
The abyss no longer a blinding darkness
My lungs struggle to hold in the screams
that will surely deplete the last breath of life
left within my ravaged body
How close I came to succumbing to the wet blackness
How easy to just slip into the depths
And let the weight of my regrets
Carry me straight to the bottom
Ready to trade my last breath
For a cold refreshing drink of death
I somehow retained enough ...