Thomas Mcleod Poems
- Love To Hate And Hate To Love Am I sick cos I hate to hate ...
- Im Not Good Enough Fo You I'll make you laugh I'll make you ...
- School Blues classwork homework schoolwork all work, no ...
- Trust! Trust is the biggest word it lets people know that ...
- My Favorite Poem Ever! (Not By... ATTEND my lays, ye ever ...
- Abandoned Black eyes You cannot see You cannot see the ...
- Love Love is the only thing that seperates us from ...
well i just like to write poems but lately ive kinda busy with school work so ive just now been recently able to publish my poems' here. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Mcleod
Love To Hate And Hate To Love
Am I sick cos I hate to hate you,
You made me hate you,
Let myself hate you,
When it's all your fault,
...Cos you made me love you,
Yeah you made me hate to love you,
Now I hate myself.
So twist through time,
If you ever look back...
Admit you used me like the other damn Jacks!
So all that time you were lying?
All that time I was a fool?
Now this time I lay dying,
Drowning in this apathy pool,
These salted tears the gullable shed,
Well I've shed mine,
With guilt and dread,
Hear the voices,
Conscience in my head,
Now I ...