Thomas Ramirez Poems
- Crucified Heart My heart burned, crucified, Pierced by the ...
- Am I Trapped Its dark within the room, Silent whispers ...
- 2 Paths When devastation makes us forsake, Let love ...
- Suicidal Mind Suicidal mind, Suicidal mind, Why do you ...
- Cry Blood The sorrow of ones eye that can take, Watching a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My heart burned, crucified,
Pierced by the arrow of rejection,
Ripped away by satin himself,
Why do I feel the pain of exception,
stitch by stitch,
Thorn by thorn,
They will never justify upon my guilt,
Fire burning me down from redemption,
My soul torn out of my carcass from which I have built,
The torture I indulge Satin takes to his satisfaction,
God washes my heart in the river of rejection,
Flowing and trapping it in satin's burning quilt,
Never to venture in the pits of hell terrified,
For the ace of spades is the card I am dealt, ...