Thomas Rickarby Poems
- The Aliens The clouds unfold across the day, blocking out ...
- Clearing At first I tried to sweep aside the forest of my ...
- Scene From A War Film A girl is softly laughing at the end of...
- Tide (Old Flame)
- American Wilds Her neck had the smell of an opium flower, ...
- God Exacts Revenge After Adam had choked on the apple eve had...
- Meanwhile Whilst god slumbered in heaven dreaming of his ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Rickarby
The clouds unfold across the day,
blocking out the sunlight.
A fleet of wyrd animals,
going nowhere in particular.
Sullen beasts that cannot speak,
giants of the sky.
They do not eat, they do not sleep,
they have no way to love.
When a poet pens a strangled lyric
clouds crowd out the page.
And when a person fails to talk
they've clouds caught in their throat.