Tia Lopez Poems
- [for] Soon To Be J.Marie As I lie my mind reches into the ...
- Ruby Red And Pure Diamonds Ruby red covers her thighs pure ...
- This Isn'T A Poem...Yet It Is This isn’t a poem... This is ...
- Softness Uneased When the days of puppy love were soft and ...
- Questions He asked 'Have you ever conciously lied to me' ...
- Saturday Night Pure darkness blinded me its a shame i ...
- Directionally Challenged i’ve got the gift of cheap tricks ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tia Lopez
i’ve got the gift of cheap tricks and hard shots
and a paper and pen
and of course
your breath when you blow on a page to dry the ink your
awkward artist’s hands scrawled signatures on.
But oh oh oh
to be told I
s p e a k... i n... p o e t r y?
as though the average person cannot use
as an adjective
as though only the tortured
decipher unsigned telegrams of Morse code
dot and dashes
I NEED YOU
As though only the rare shining gifted (un) magical
seek the truth
in the nigh dead language of minor chords
and in ...