Tiff Murphy Poems
- Becoming Of Us Death becomes us all, Heavens gates, Hells...
- Eyes Wide Shut Hopeful dreaming, Ending wishes, Never ...
- Pansy Dreams come crashing down, Shattered all around, ...
- Mirror Who’s that girl in the mirror? The one trying to ...
- Hell Bound Descending into darkness, Trapped by my own ...
- Death Somone once told me the only way out, The only way ...
- So Cruel Am I cursed, To be stuck in this dismal place, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tiff Murphy
Becoming Of Us
Death becomes us all,
Rather you live in society or in the pen,
Looking up at the sky I can see it all,
Old folks die,
Love always ends,
You'll be kept out,
Kept from within,
Their souls live on but not for long,
When one dies and another begins,
Restful souls lay in bed knowing that life will always continue,