Tigana Chileshe Poems
- Collection Of Short Poems MEANINGLESS I looked into my soul ...
- Hooked When i look up i hook up, i desire to hold i wish ...
- Flames Of Ice Part1 Breathe you wont melt breathe its just ...
- Chains Chains that enslave me the source of my passion that ...
- Christian Swagger Its a style so unique every1 goes wow! ...
- People Pleaser
- Father And Son Talk About A Gi... I finally told him about ...
I am the eldest in the family of three, currently persuing a degree in masscommuincation at the university of zambia.My love for poetry runs deep down the core and most of the times i find myself submerged in thoughts of solitude created through meditation and reflection.
I enjoy reading and writing, cooking and fellowshiping with my friends and family.
i did my primary school at ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tigana Chileshe
Collection Of Short Poems
I looked into my soul
And saw a great emptiness that enswallowed me.
It was strange and it was dark.
A darkness so vast I fall into it.
Terrified, my heart froze
As fear’s ice hands griped it.
Big dreams and ambitions cut short by the shortness of life
My life now a black deep ocean to drown in
For this is now my fate for mine had being a vain pursuit for self.
These dreams that I dream when I sleep in my sleep.
Are so scary so dark that I awake to only find
That am trapped in the dusty dream of ...