Tiger Auntunette Poems
- Monsters I am not alone you see For there are monsters in ...
- I Am Hades Sweet Persephone true beauty exists in an ...
- Pain And Love Thoughts Sweet revenge And beautiful ...
- Wishing On The Moon Time goes on Ticking like a clock Time ...
- We'Re Is My Love I love you somewhere in the confusion of my ...
- Ocean Waves
- Blind Wisper the words I want to hear tell me and show me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tiger Auntunette
I am not alone you see
For there are monsters in the deep of me
They crawl through my mind
Hurt me then kiss my heart
They confuse me and see through me
Till I know I am not human anymore
But a puppet in disguise
With a voice and the monster cries