Timothy J Hopkins
Timothy J Hopkins Poems
- Life Life is like a seed that blooms into a beautiful ...
- Depression Slowly you flow down Happy for once in ...
- Death On top of the world Where no man can see But you know...
- This Thread Darkness flows within me like water in a pond No...
- Change This world is rotting Nothing to do Nothing to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy J Hopkins
Darkness flows within me like water in a pond
No love no hate to help me
No feeling but pain surrounds me
I’m tired of hiding from myself
Can never change yet u all hold me back?
And now I’m hanging by this thread
This thread which has now taken my life