Timothy Liu Poems
- Blind Date Blind Date Scrabble tiles spilled
- An Evening Train whistles past hacked-down fields of corn, ...
- Hard Evidence A room walled-in by books where the hours ...
- The Honeymoon The Honeymoon My body is not
- Almost There Hard to imagine getting anywhere near another ...
- Exsultate Jubilate fire in that square floodlit by ...
- During One of Mahler's Endless... During One of Mahler's...
Timothy Liu (Liu Ti Mo) was born in 1965 in San Jose, California, to parents from the Chinese mainland. He studied at Brigham Young University, the University of Houston, and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
He is the author of Polytheogamy (Saturnalia, 2009); Bending the Mind Around the Dream’s Blown Fuse (Talisman House, 2009); For Dust Thou Art (Southern Illinois University Press, 2005); Of Thee I Sing (University of Georgia Press, 2004), selected by Publishers Weekly as a 2004 Book-of-the-Year; Hard Evidence (Talisman House, 2001); Say Goodnight (Copper Canyon Press, 1998); Burnt Offerings (Copper Canyon Press, 1995); and Vox Angelica (Alice James Books, 1992), which won ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Liu
Scrabble tiles spilled
across the bedroom floor—
no one keeping score.