Timothy Walker Poems
- A Strong Bond Above all things is the endless sky, You and ...
- A Hero Thoughts Me a hero was this yet my destiny I fear ...
- A Difficult Journey
- Shackles Up Ones Destiny I am a blooming flower who's pedals ...
- My Fears, My Lies Angels in flight Our sanctuary has become ...
- Endless Sky
- What Is This What is this feeling An aura of great despair ...
Timothy Walker a boy who loves the sky his favorite part of the earth his poems comes from what he has felt or is feeling at the time he was raised in North Carolina his mother died he lives with his aunt who he call mom more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Walker
A Strong Bond
Above all things is the endless sky,
You and I share the same love for one another
Your heart is pure and true to itself
It carries like the wind sweeping across the sky.
I feel myself getting pulled in by you but i don't mind cause you are special.
Holding you is something i enjoy your kind heart makes it hard to let go.
Forever is a word i do believe unlike others.
My love for you is forever i wouldn't change it for the world.
You are my sky you are someone i look forward to everyday.
you are like the waves in the ocean drifting among vast oceans to ...