Tinnie Moe Poems
- Some Last Words In the deepest morning of Gaia's green in ...
- Gasp Let's hope we do not break you and we keep you from ...
- A Boar At Full Moon Nothing can go on without thunder, the ...
- A Vessel To A Ship And there you have woken every thought ...
- Scent - Man's Love What's seen in the heart can only be felt...
- Impossible Fences An Endless Well of abandoned tears A ...
- Avery Avery! ! How can they wish for something more to ...
Tinnie Moe is not my birth name
it's a childish wink at Poe.
wanted to be a pathologist,
but got into arts first
drawing sketches, eating paint
Create kindness and respect
Urbex fascinates as so all deadly sins in a row
Reading and writing to ease the mind,
together with good drone and lovely wine
No I'm lying, it's supposed to be whiskey and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''' It's not how far and how much you travel, but with whome and by what means. '''quote myself.
''Alone and utterly abandoned but by whome first, when life is merely just energy, there is no love to be found, Tina sang. But at least she sang.''me myself and I
''This is not a story, for whom want to listen. For those who really want to, they've already heard.''totally my offspring
''It's better to be a devil, disguised as a god, and have the mass to follow you, than a god appears to be a devil, and the mass following him.''selfknowledge
Some Last Words
In the deepest morning of Gaia's green
in the deepest yearning of all unseen
there lies a harsh mourning vast
Remember yet our Hopidreams
Of all the touches on a mother's flesh
the first steps made by this
little fleshy lumps of knees their path wade
How these little blued eyes of mine
and your would have an own shine to soul
The babysteps it would take too soon
for it cheers our feelings to rake
How its smell would combine
the perfume of yours and mine
How it'll grow all over time
and launch a laughter after ...