titilayo sunday Poems
- Kiss Me For A Reason Pasting your succulent tongue against my...
- My Fear, My Tear Along the waving coast of time I rely not ...
- Angelic Warning Like the serrating sun of the east Setting ...
- When My Heart Beats No More When my heart beats no more I ...
- Pride Of Africa I'm proud to be an African To be born of the...
- A Prey's Prayer The sordid prayer of a prey Is to be in ...
- The Choleric Spirit The spirit of cholericism Is what he ...
what more can i say, am a young poetess and rapper....i love writing and i just find solace in it coz it is what i believe in.....add me to know more! peace more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Choleric Spirit
The spirit of cholericism
Is what he needs to fit
The challenges of reality
That fades upon him like sweet tits
The zeal to accomplish
No matter the rivers below the bridge
So far he keeps going
No emotions draws him back
For he's above the lash of heart
To prevent him from his quest
He decides to be heartless
Through the path of his dwelling soul
He sings the song of wealth and gold
For he believes in physical
And not in anything natural
For he seems adamant
In any path that he treads.