Tlholohelo Ramatlhape Poems
- Enough Will you open your ears and hear me when I say It is ...
- Bittersweet My pain is almost tangible as I experience a ...
- I Cry I cry, not because my hope is gone I cry for those who...
- I Am I am a product of my environment, The result of my ...
- My Eyes I wonder what you see when you look into the depths ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tlholohelo Ramatlhape
Will you open your ears and hear me when I say
It is enough, it is over
I will no longer submit
I will no longer accept
I will no longer condone
Your abuse and your misuse
Will you open your eyes to look and see
What you have done to me
The damage you continue to inflict
The anger and fear you continue to instill
With your attitude and arrogance
With your pride
Will you open your heart and feel what I feel
Look inside and tell me what you see
In that void you have created
Do you see the emptiness?
Do you see the bitterness?