Todd Garland Poems
- Poems 1. Poems are daemons to exorcized— things without ...
- Boys Dream Sleep’s statistical clutters quicken desiderata ...
- Five Folded Fluno What if my name was Marco Fluno? What if ...
- Ron Runs Here mollify light ignite hunger moon all is ...
- The Arrogance Of Love …. An I...
- Beds Abed, waterbed, childbed, seabed, sickbed, riverbed, ...
- Thanks When we who dream in subtle greens, awaken to the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Todd Garland
Poems are daemons to exorcized—
things without names, unthings named.
Poems lurk in primordial sea— the deathmute
abortion of fears mothered phantoms;
her strangled penumbral writhings,
unuttered, not invited…forsaken.
Poems are airy spirits invoked—
named things thinged, creation word-bourne.
Poems are the thought-born Athena— a spawnlight
from shadow appearing, I am that
I am affirming— O Brave New Logic,
'that has such people in it'!
Poems are the vanity of Lear—