Todd Jones Poems
- A Ghost Like Chill The life I lived is haunting my soul with...
- Standing Alone So there i am standing there waiting that ...
- A Love Letter To My Cousin When the thunder screams indignant...
- How Does It Feel I know what it feels like, when someone ...
- Ice Chest And Beef Solitude comes on quickly heart stops and...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Todd Jones
A Ghost Like Chill
The life I lived is haunting my soul
with echoes of past hurt vibrating through my bones
worried about wandering eyes that settle on me
waiting for them to express their rightious displeasure
remind me of the pain
that screeches through my vains
and alone i'll pass this corner last
while echoes of past hurt vibrates through my bones