Tok Ngah Poems
- Give Me A Time Machine give me a time machine i waana go ...
- A Bit Of Your Heart give me a bit of your heart i need a ...
- Column B for years i've been searching why, you're ...
- Maafkan Papa kamu maafkan papa kan? kerna sembunyikan ...
- Thank You Allah thank you Allah for creating a path in ...
I'm a grandpapa in the 50s. Was never into poetry but some events that happened recently led me to this space. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tok Ngah
Give Me A Time Machine
give me a time machine
i waana go back in time
to laugh with you, when you are happy
to dance with you, when your feet itch
to sooth your heart, when you are sad
to lend my shoulder, when you need one to lean on
to wipe your tears, when you cry
to listen, when you tell
to tickle, when you're not laughing
to guide, when you are lost
to give you light, when the path is dark
to hug you tight, when you are cold
to be with you, when you are lonely
to seal your heart, when it bleeds
to turn your face away, when you see hatred in my eyes
to hang on, ...