Tom Ramsey Poems
- Hope Hope swirls around the little boy's head Jumping on ...
- Keys Old ones from forgotten locks of long closed doors of ...
- Patient Morning (For Lindsay) The reddish glow from the ...
- The Statue Of Col. Geoffrey W.... These marble eyes are ...
- Brookhaven Saturday afternoons, my Grandfather, dressed in ...
- Autumn Hues Over the taut canvas her fingers dance, ...
- Requiem For The Hunter Upon hearing the news, the Seraphim ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tom Ramsey
Hope swirls around the little boy's head
Jumping on the bed Christmas morning
Giddy and laughing
Hope carries him on fairy wings
Down the stairs to the den at six a.m.
And giggles as he whispers
"You know it's gonna be there."
Hope fills his eyes with wonder
As he surveys the packages
As he selects the first one
As he tears through
And the ribbon
And the tissue
Hope squeals with eagerness
And tells the little boy that he
Will find his new train
And when the little boy finds
A sweater instead ...