Tom Sinclair Poems
- Tangents Blankly it hits me That the simple truth That one ...
- The Autumn Of Our Youth I am neither old nor young But ...
- Time Crisis So it’s World Poetry Day I’m still in France (A...
- That Night Two years ago I hit a new low Ironically five ...
- Tough Guy/Teddy Bear There are two things in the top pocket ...
- Death I pick up five pence from the floor and bemoan the ...
- Streatham High Street Muffin top overflows Green trousers A...
I have been a full-time writer since June 2014, I have in that time predominately written and performed poetry, this year I moved on to writing long form prose.
I have had my poetry published online by three separate entities.
Blue of Noon: A tumbler poetry page.
Émigré Publishing: A New York/London poetry/prose publisher.
I am not a silent poet: A Wordpress poetry ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tom Sinclair
Blankly it hits me
That the simple truth
That one day this sonofabitch will die
That time peels away like the skin of a tangerine
Then the bitch of the world eats each segment
The juice of our lives runs in the streets
Can you feel it?
The palpable decay of your life
The drip, drip, into the gutter
Now I don’t mean to get all depressive and stuff
But isn’t this poetry?
I’ve not been bothered to rhyme
For quite some time
Shit I broke my run
Just for the sake of a pun
And at that a bad one