tom thump Poems
- Fallen Leaves In the silence of the forest once upon a ...
- Rush as i was writing i felt a little blow something seemed...
- Anna's Gopher anna i truly would not presume to be ...
- I'D Rather Forget the sad face of truth is a bitter pill to ...
- Wannabe if you wannabe a wannabe you then gotta wannabe a ...
- I Loved Her So she was a porcelain beauty whiter than the ...
- Friends a time we shared when we all smiled awhile an' ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tom thump
In the silence of the forest
once upon a time
a tree put out a few green leaves
soft as soft and green as green
but no one ever knew
and no one ever cared
what became of them
those few tender leaves
they grew up in their silence
listening to the flow
of the waters and the winds
of the rains and the storms
they fed their tree
and helped grow fruits
which fell unheeded
on the silent earth
and one day
when their time was ended
all those leaves we know
fell onto their dear earth
from whence they grew once more