Tony Adams Poems
- Don'T Feed The Animals Cautious creatures Woodland ...
- Hero I had the promise of great talent And yet it slipped ...
- Cinnamon Kiss If I could make a wish, on every leaf that ...
- Nobody's Hero I had the promise of great talent And yet it ...
- Can We Talk Can we talk I've seen you before And noticed ...
- Temple I stand in silence before your doors Knocking softly ...
- Yard House - Night Before Chri... 'Twas the night before ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tony Adams
Don'T Feed The Animals
Forget their senses
So it seems
Snacks and treats
And tasty meats
Draw them out
On tiny feet
Then they're caught
When in the headlights
Death they stare
So, do be kind
To our little friends
And leave them be
For a happy end