Tony M Walton
Tony M Walton Poems
- Coloring Inside The Lines “The most courageous act is still ...
- Punching The Moon There are delving days when the ink blue ...
- To Hell With Edgar Allen Poe, ...
- A Couple On A Sunday Drive There are no disagreements as we ...
- Indentation In The Female Psyc... There has been an empty ...
- After They Left We roam your steel towers scavenging the ...
- Dear Lady I brought you everywhere heart racing beauty and ...
Tony Walton's work is noted for its stylistic and technical achievements. It's engagement and tackling of moral and social issues and its variety of form, tone and content. The central themes of his poetry are love, morals, the relationship between unique human beings and the anonymous, impersonal world of nature. Tony Walton lives in the Cayman Islands and has been published in various ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tony M Walton
Coloring Inside The Lines
“The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.”
Childrens's crayons, a clustered
little desks in tidy rows,
conforming to the lines.
Lines drawn for them
by others - don't they know?
'He followed orders to a Tee, '
is no Epitaph for me.
The jacket of convention-
avoiding this fate is quite
You of dewy bloom! Of aesthetics! Of
Silence the mourners,
muffle the bagpipes,
push back the coffin out for sail,
inhale back that sigh!
Blast through the ...