Tori Beals Poems
- Storms At Sea The ocean opens up the ship rocks side to ...
- Our Venn-Diagram The stars align you see a sign I see ...
- Terrors Bedtime terrors in pitch black night you're panicked...
- An Eerie Tune An eerie tune quiet and low rattles the ...
- Jade's Lullaby Close your eyes little baby let wondrous ...
- To My Best Friend You see right through my pretenses you ...
- Dear Mother Nature, I'm ruled by the black flame the wild ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tori Beals
Storms At Sea
The ocean opens up
the ship rocks side to side
hold on tight to the railing
just to make it through the ride
the sea sweeps you away
up and down the crest and trough
you don't know if you'll make it
the storm is being so rough
rain plasters shirt to skin
saltwater fills your lungs
the rain rips at your flesh
overboard you are flung
you'll fight tooth and claw
to deep your head above the water
you have not done anything wrong
yet you will die a martyr