Torye Louis Poems
- So Called Friend I thought you were my friend I thought we ...
- Being Me No one knows what it's like being you And the ...
- Runaway lost in the wind I'm set free No yelling or ...
- Hope I'm looking for something That the eyes can't ...
- Lean On Me Lean on me When you have no more strength to ...
I like potery because ti helps me express myself. One day i might come home sad or what ever and I would get on the computer and get on the website and I would feel ok. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Torye Louis
So Called Friend
I thought you were my friend
I thought we would be bff's to the end
But one day I got talked about
I cried, screamed and pout
But just from that one day
You will have to pay
You sat and laughed like all the rest
I thought you were better, than that I thought you were the best
After it was all done
I wanted to kill myself with a gun
To just run and disappear
From all the talking and noise in my ear
I couldn't take seeing you
And seeing there was nothing you would do
I thought we would be best friends to the end
You are my 'So Called Friend'