Tracey Tucker Poems
- I'M In Love With A Poet You’re my soul mate I know it, I ...
- The Story Of Me And You Like the script of a romance ...
- I Will Smile In Loving Memory of Derrick Gilbert ...
- Positive What are you going to do? Live, What else is ...
- Being Me I finally gave up Trying to fit into that ...
- Living In Terror My mother couldn’t understand why I turn ...
- Chocolate Ackee & saltfish, fried dumplings and some ...
Tracey Tucker was born and raised in Spanish Town, Jamaica. A past student of Dinthill Technical High School, Tracey holds an Associate Degree in Mass Communication and is currently pursuing a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Arts Management at Edna Manley College of the Visual and Performing Arts.
Tracey does freelance writing, writing on varied topics and is a proud mother of a 5 year ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tracey Tucker
I'M In Love With A Poet
You’re my soul mate
I know it, I feel it, its fate
You were born June 8,1977
I was born June 1,1977
You’re a poet by heart, it’s your destiny
You caress each word with your creativity
Spilling your soul like no other brother
Chilling the heart of this sister
You broke up with her again
Maybe you weren’t meant to be friends
Because you’re my soul mate
Although you’re a college dropout
I am here to catch you
To take you to your graduation
So don’t worry about the late registration
And all the heartbreaks
Cause I have what it takes
Cause you’re ...