Travis Lepine Poems
- An Ancient Mind In A Modern Ag... An ancient mind in a modern ...
- Something Done In Vengeance This day is the day I put a ...
- Where Does My Road Lead? I’ve reinstated foregoing ...
- An Open Window I walked a sylvan trail at noon And in the ...
- Is Happiness A Sin? Is Happiness a sin? For when these ...
- Taxi She rests so softly in that seat; Her heart searing ...
- Falsities Of Existence The mirror displays a foreign face; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Travis Lepine
An Ancient Mind In A Modern Age
An ancient mind in a modern age
Is what thy skull beholds.
Alone with the ignorance of the soul;
The gift that the present bestow.
Romance heavenly haunts these thoughts
That speak these solemn words.
Nature is thy sadness’ smile
O’ airs’ graceful birds
That fly amongst the sky at dawn
And greet thy sight with wings
That let upon my hair with breeze
And those holy songs thee sings.
Can I explain how clouds do form? -
Which in the sea sky they have rafted.
They don’ follow the rules of modern day
For they are anciently crafted.
And bumbling wings...