Trevor Schulte Poems
- College Life As we hit college we are lost in society We ...
- Blue Eyed Girl There she sits the blue eyed girl Little ...
- Abstinence I will wait until the vow is made before I let my...
- Alone... Standing in a room of people feeling all ...
- Being Real If you were real you would be yourself You ...
- Paint Me A Picture... Paint me a picture make it anyway you ...
- A Promising Girl There's a girl I know that brings a smile ...
I am a poet that is Divinely inspired. I have lived a life of many woes but have come to peace with each one, realizing that each curve in my life wasn't necessarily the end unless I decided to not change my path. The poems that I write are about three things: life, love, and God. Most are about the incisive faith that has helped shape who I am. The love that I have experienced and hope to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
As we hit college
we are lost in society
We hit a point
of endless anxiety
All the pressure starts to kick in
as we try to fit in
when the real us
seems to be trippin
I enjoy the nice cafeteria food
every minute I'm not cramming
but when my vacation time comes
the cafe hits some type of famine!
After it hits students appetites
start to become common
in a sense that
our diet is centered on top ramen
The sleepless nights
start adding up
As our old hello
turns in to what up!
start going clubbin
but somehow end up in ...