Trevor Schulte Poems
- Abstinence I will wait until the vow is made before I let my...
- College Life As we hit college we are lost in society We ...
- Blue Eyed Girl There she sits the blue eyed girl Little ...
- Alone... Standing in a room of people feeling all ...
- Paint Me A Picture... Paint me a picture make it anyway you ...
- A Promising Girl There's a girl I know that brings a smile ...
- Beauty's Last Breath... Beauty need not be given, nor is it...
I am a poet that is Divinely inspired. I have lived a life of many woes but have come to peace with each one, realizing that each curve in my life wasn't necessarily the end unless I decided to not change my path. The poems that I write are about three things: life, love, and God. Most are about the incisive faith that has helped shape who I am. The love that I have experienced and hope to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I will wait until the vow is made
before I let my chastity fade.
I save myself for the right girl,
the one that will wait for me.
It may take a while for the time to come
but that is the decision I chose to be.
I dream of that one day,
we will be united.
We both will enjoy the reward
for which we fighted.
This person is a challenge,
for whom I'll pay the cost.
Praying that she'll live only for me,
before she lets herself become lost.
I consider this ambition
an unclosed seel.
Whoever this promise is made for,
thank you for waiting for me ...