Trevor Seery Poems
- Loveless Lullaby Wakey, wakey rise and shine, When the tide...
- Fleeting Feelings Drunk with love, Sober with pain, ...
- Shadow Keeper I am the Shadow Keeper, with you through the ...
- Senses Look beyond the shoulders to the eyes, Windows of ...
- A Stirring Of Memory Its just one of those things that ...
- Change The Moon stares at me from a lofty height, Wind cuts...
- Into The Setting Sun A glow of phosphorus orange hangs above ...
Trevor here, The outdoors is where I seek solace, been on a mountain, by a river or at the sea.
Have travelled to some beautiful countries in my life. New Zealand, South Africa, Germany and Upstate New York.
People i like to read about or read their published works include Norman Mclean, Hunter S Thompson, Henry David Thoreau.
Alexander Supertramp had an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trevor Seery
Wakey, wakey rise and shine,
When the tide was high and you were mine,
Diamonds shine when put with Gems,
Left alone, they turn to sand,
Look West to Islands of Gold,
Watch the waves turn and fold,
As I wish upon a star,
I think of you and where we are,
With bated breath I wait,
For the Loveless Lullaby intake,
In competition with myself again,
a false sense of security appears,
A bottomless chair, A nameless name, a faceless face
and a loveless lullaby remain,
The gull swoops on the wing,
eyes scanning ...