Tricia Pattinson Poems
- A Little Light A Little Light by Tricia Pattinson I ...
- Bright Us Why is there darkness and light dancing? Why did ...
- Star Light Runway Why, why a silky chord? She used to ...
- A Bouquet A goddess or a whirlwind came Froliced amongst the...
- Wanderer Wanderer by Tricia Pattinson The sky is forever ...
- All Roads Lead To Love All Roads Lead To Love by Tricia ...
We each see differently, our perceptions are unique. Your perception is valued and I'm grateful for your sharing your time. Please visit my expressions shop at www.zazzle.com/7sisters more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tricia Pattinson
Why is there darkness and light dancing?
Why did Father and Mother create thee?
Even The Dweller has some light
Morning star against the night
Whys and wherefores abound
Questioning yets road to now
Am I in a well dug deep
Did I mark this spot called me
Mother came here to rest
A kindred spirit She found on Earth
I hug Her and love Her so
Damaged by separation's birth
And still my love seems small
Who am I, a human, a woman, to judge Them wrong
Why create the night of life
Hedamon more dark than bright