Trish Spencer Poems
- The Most Confusing Word Hidden among all the words In the ...
- My Fellings Into Words! Putting my felligns into ...
- My Heart Is Gone My heart is gone Because of you And what ...
- Worth The Pain We were best friends from the start It's been...
- Life Of A Teenager Life is full of thrills, And life can be...
- My Promise To You I understand theres alot of sadness that ...
- My Promise Things haven't been the same Since you've been ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trish Spencer
The Most Confusing Word
Hidden among all the words
In the vast vocabulary of everyday
Lies a single, short word
Confusing to everyone in every way
Some people insist they are experts
Knowing everything it entails
Others readily deny it
and admit to knowing that it fails
Poets old and new alike
Have forever guided its reputation
Telling of the happiness and joy
Or its ever present state of devastation
People view this single term
With their own experience in mind
And come to their own conclusion
But many are viewing it blind
Many people admit to using it ...