Troy Nichols Poems
- On Angel Wings On angel wings you do fly On angel wings into...
- War Is Pointless What is the meaning of war? Pointless if ...
- As The Cold Wind Blows As the cold wind blows I smile and ...
- The Things We Say. The things we say burn The things we say ...
- Warchild Bright eye's full of fear Hearts full of ...
- Spring The sky smells sweet with new life. The world smiles ...
- Pain Pain is good. Pain is great. Pain is what keeps me ...
Troy Nichols was born August 19th 1991 in Watertown New York at Carthage Area Hospital. He gets his feeling for his poems from his life and events that have occured. Currently he is attedening high school and plans on going to college. Also he has already recived an award for writing while in middle school.Which also came with a 100 dollar savings bond. He also likes to play music and write's ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Troy Nichols
On Angel Wings
On angel wings you do fly
On angel wings into the sky
On angel wings i do cry
Because those angel wings took you away
On angel wings the heralds sing
Is there no such lovely thing?
On angel wings you fly away.
I will see these angel wings again someday
When i am old and my time has come
On angel wings I will fly
Until I'm holding you once again
Smiling on angel wings.