True Merritt Poems
- Leaving You can only try To do Everything But there is no...
- Locked Inside My own head No way out
- Priority Who is Important? Why does
- Final? Final? Is anything In this world really so?
- Fight Men waiting in lines, a face-off Think of their ...
- Dark Darkness creeps over light Beating back all that’s ...
- Alone Alone. That’s how He chose to end it. In the same ...
I'm that nerd girl who hangs out with more guys than girls. I love soccer. I build and paint minitures. Yep, I' just that cool. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about True Merritt
He chose to end it.
In the same place that
He had inhabited for
Approaching thirty-five years
Man back in those days
He made a choice that changed him.
The choice landed him in there.
Everything he did
Was the proper thing.
He didn’t know who he was
Inflicting that much pain on.
Help the big picture.
It was just three, of
Them, they weren’t even really
Humans. They are below him.
It, as he was ...