True Pixie ...Smith
True Pixie ...Smith Poems
- Emo-Tional Pain The light is dimming. I'm getting ...
- Unidentified The under cover me is living a dream. No where ...
- Decietful The decietful lies, from those decietful eyes, ...
- To The End Of Nowhere I'm headed to the end of ...
- Some Random Poem Roses r red just like blood. Violets r blue...
The names Brenda B. I hoped to always be a poet as a young kid. Still at a young age my goal remains the same. I hope to publish great books one day. Ive come here hoping my dream comes true. I hope to grow a strong intellegent young woman and become a journalist. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about True Pixie ...Smith
The light is dimming.
I'm getting weaker.
My breathing gets harder at every breath.
People around me.
I can't tell.
I don't care.
Tell me you love me,
and that everything will be alright between you and me.
That we can be friends again.
That you don't love her.
It just might be my life.
I feel my body hit the ground.
what ever they are,
yelling or maybe talking.
I don't know.
You just don't say anything.
You only sit there,