Trunami ... Poems
- A Bed Of Fear No. basking in human godship due to your ...
- *no do not do this to me now do not say no I beseech you
- George Bush Says: 'Affordable ...
- Ambiguous War Of Terror they have it in for us do they not? ...
- The Absolute Perfect Murder if you seek execution of the ...
- The Answer Ask and you shall receive keep on asking
- End It Strike me deep take me out silence the screams
Websites: http: //www.trunami.com, http: //poemzen.wordpress.com/, http: //poemosphere.blogspot.com/.
Hi. I'm Solomon Brook also known as Trunami.
I've been writing for well over two decades. I've written short stories, poems and songs (won some contests) . Currently, I am working on a few books simultaneously. Just the past year or so have I decided to make my writings more ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trunami ...
A Bed Of Fear
basking in human godship
due to your doubt,
never can I be esnared.
for what good is an ice cube
to the magnitude of the sun?
have you consummated
such pride in aloofness?
facetiously with kin
in a bed of fear.
that cannot be
good news to hear.
drugged with wanting
the scare of freedom,
the sacred touch of oblivion.